Login       Register

Original Poster
BTS new song “butter” Thread Modes
The K-pop group described “butter” as a dance pop track brimming with a smooth yet charismatic charm of BTS. Anyone listening to it?
Please don't tell me you're a BTS fan lmfao.
The following 1 user Likes Virtual Tits's post:
  • Nicolas Flamel
I am not a fan of BTS to be very honest.
Although I like some songs of BTS but Butter it wasn't up to the mark. I listened it twice but my opinion remains the same it ain't worth listening.
(05-23-2021, 07:26 PM)Michelle Wrote: Although I like some songs of BTS but Butter it wasn't up to the mark. I listened it twice but my opinion remains the same it ain't worth listening.

None of their songs are worth listening.
(05-24-2021, 06:59 AM)Virtual Tits Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 07:26 PM)Michelle Wrote: Although I like some songs of BTS but Butter it wasn't up to the mark. I listened it twice but my opinion remains the same it ain't worth listening.

I don't agree with you. I would specially recommend you to listen Boy with LUV, and Dynamite. This might change your opinion.
(05-24-2021, 01:22 PM)Michelle Wrote:

I don't agree with you. I would specially recommend you to listen Boy with LUV, and Dynamite. This might change your opinion.
Hell no. My gf is already too into BTS so i dislike them with passion. They're untalented.
(05-25-2021, 01:24 AM)Virtual Tits Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 01:22 PM)Michelle Wrote:

Hell no. My gf is already too into BTS so i dislike them with passion. They're untalented.

Can't force you. That's up to you then.........
Smooth like butter. I am listening to it all the time and singing it as well Smile

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.