RuneBay
OSRS Multiple Proxy Guide for safe Botting/RWT - Printable Version

+- RuneBay (https://www.runebay.com)
+-- Forum: Graphics Section (https://www.runebay.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Downloads and Resources (https://www.runebay.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: OSRS Multiple Proxy Guide for safe Botting/RWT (/showthread.php?tid=105)

OSRS Multiple Proxy Guide for safe Botting/RWT - Savage - 10-24-2019

Step 1)
After you have couple of proxy, or your proxy you need to install this awesome program
Step 2)
Open Proxifier
[Image: Be8uCx.png]

Step 3)
Go to Profile > Proxy servers
[Image: eLg1gQ.png]
Step 4)
Click 'Add'
[Image: 983KgD.png]
Step 5)
You enter your Proxy information here.
Press OK when done.
[Image: 6a48dQ.png]
Step 6)
Press No
[Image: SCUC7j.png]
Press No again
[Image: xOeZGP.png]
Step 7)
Right click your OSRS client of your choice, Proxifier and use the proxy you want
[Image: CxwxCI.png]
And you are done! this way you can play on a client with a proxy , and another one on your home IP.
OR
You can add multiple Proxies and play on multiple proxies, for service or when your IP is flagged Smile
P.S. There are NO referral links whatsoever. I didn't include any SOCKS proxy providers for this reason. This is a slightly modified guide I have found useful to allow me to run multiple clients of OSRS without using virtual machines!

RE: OSRS Multiple Proxy Guide for safe Botting/RWT - Purple - 10-24-2019

This is interesting, thank you for the guide. What are the perks of using a proxy in this instance?

Why not just multi-log?

RE: OSRS Multiple Proxy Guide for safe Botting/RWT - Life - 10-24-2019

Aye BIG UPS to Savage for the guide. Ive always used something similar but not as in depth. Very informative. TY!

RE: OSRS Multiple Proxy Guide for safe Botting/RWT - Savage - 10-25-2019

(10-24-2019, 01:20 PM)Purple Wrote: This is interesting, thank you for the guide. What are the perks of using a proxy in this instance?

Why not just multi-log?

When RWTing with multiple accounts, it is best practice to be able to log into different accounts with different IPs as to prevent chain bans.

To do this, most people would have to run several VM's, which can be very resource intensive. Using this method, you can log into multiple accounts from within one instance, and use different IPs to prevent chain bans Smile

RE: OSRS Multiple Proxy Guide for safe Botting/RWT - Purple - 10-25-2019

(10-25-2019, 12:02 AM)Savage Wrote:
(10-24-2019, 01:20 PM)Purple Wrote: This is interesting, thank you for the guide. What are the perks of using a proxy in this instance?

Why not just multi-log?

When RWTing with multiple accounts, it is best practice to be able to log into different accounts with different IPs as to prevent chain bans.

To do this, most people would have to run several VM's, which can be very resource intensive. Using this method, you can log into multiple accounts from within one instance, and use different IPs to prevent chain bans Smile
Ah. I've never RWTed so I wouldn't know. Big Grin

RE: OSRS Multiple Proxy Guide for safe Botting/RWT - Alpha - 11-08-2019

rhank you so much just becareful