CURRENT OFFER Users who post quality content will be PAID! Paypal or RS gold. All verified sellers will be stickied and advertised for 1 month. Users who refer over 5+ members will be paid $2. Sign up and post now before this offer ends!

OSRS Multiple Proxy Guide for safe Botting/RWT
Step 1)
After you have couple of proxy, or your proxy you need to install this awesome program
Step 2)
Open Proxifier
[Image: Be8uCx.png]

Step 3)
Go to Profile > Proxy servers
[Image: eLg1gQ.png]
Step 4)
Click 'Add'
[Image: 983KgD.png]
Step 5)
You enter your Proxy information here.
Press OK when done.
[Image: 6a48dQ.png]
Step 6)
Press No
[Image: SCUC7j.png]
Press No again
[Image: xOeZGP.png]
Step 7)
Right click your OSRS client of your choice, Proxifier and use the proxy you want
[Image: CxwxCI.png]
And you are done! this way you can play on a client with a proxy , and another one on your home IP.
OR
You can add multiple Proxies and play on multiple proxies, for service or when your IP is flagged Smile
P.S. There are NO referral links whatsoever. I didn't include any SOCKS proxy providers for this reason. This is a slightly modified guide I have found useful to allow me to run multiple clients of OSRS without using virtual machines!
This is interesting, thank you for the guide. What are the perks of using a proxy in this instance?

Why not just multi-log?
[Image: db0hdzb-6a475140-1189-4427-a508-55ea3635...Nz8lcE8Ii4]
Aye BIG UPS to Savage for the guide. Ive always used something similar but not as in depth. Very informative. TY!
(10-24-2019, 01:20 PM)Purple Wrote: This is interesting, thank you for the guide. What are the perks of using a proxy in this instance?

Why not just multi-log?

When RWTing with multiple accounts, it is best practice to be able to log into different accounts with different IPs as to prevent chain bans.

To do this, most people would have to run several VM's, which can be very resource intensive. Using this method, you can log into multiple accounts from within one instance, and use different IPs to prevent chain bans Smile
[Image: EyXYrX.png]
Discord: Sofie#5555
Unique ID568360658156912640
(10-25-2019, 12:02 AM)Savage Wrote:
(10-24-2019, 01:20 PM)Purple Wrote: This is interesting, thank you for the guide. What are the perks of using a proxy in this instance?

Why not just multi-log?

When RWTing with multiple accounts, it is best practice to be able to log into different accounts with different IPs as to prevent chain bans.

To do this, most people would have to run several VM's, which can be very resource intensive. Using this method, you can log into multiple accounts from within one instance, and use different IPs to prevent chain bans Smile
Ah. I've never RWTed so I wouldn't know. Big Grin
[Image: db0hdzb-6a475140-1189-4427-a508-55ea3635...Nz8lcE8Ii4]
rhank you so much just becareful