CURRENT OFFER Users who post quality content will be PAID! Paypal or RS gold. All verified sellers will be stickied and advertised for 1 month. Users who refer over 5+ members will be paid $2. Sign up and post now before this offer ends!

Official Suggestion Thread
Welcome to the official suggestion thread! Please post any and all suggestions you may have for RuneBay in this thread.

Thank you very much in advance for your input—it's greatly appreciated!
[Image: db0hdzb-6a475140-1189-4427-a508-55ea3635...Nz8lcE8Ii4]
Hello there fellow Runebayers! I happen to have a few suggestions as I am very excited and enthusiastic about this whole new website. I personally think it is an awesome idea, Yes I know there is others but this pertains to mainly RS alone and I like that. 

Anyway enough of my ranting! LOL. I only have a few for now, but from my experience and few years I have been trading on and off there are a few sections which could benefit a large sum of community depending on who joins the website!

1. Make an official RSPS Trading/Buying/Selling section.. RSPS Scene is huge in the RWT market.. Id highly suggest making a section dedicated to it, as from my experience and a lot of other high tier gold sellers experiences, RSPS can be 10x as profitable as 07 (due to rates being so competitive, and so many different websites etc...). 

2. I think a non market chat would be a cool idea aswell. Just somewhere for people to mingle at and just talk about random b.s. while browsing the forums for other needs and its sometimes easier to just view on here and chat rather than sitting on discord at same time. Trust me im a discorder aswell I love me some discord lol.. Just sayin'!

3. Maybe make the Report a Scammer and Ban Appeal/Dispute Section on the main area of the Marketplace as noone likes to really bring this up, but there will be probably more scammers than not in the beginning of this new website process and it has to be known and easily viewable and accessible to people brosing so its right infront of their face will help with scam prevention as they can see who is and isn't currently in a dispute for a NO-NO.. 

4. Also a Vouch Thread so we can obtain vouches with successful customers and great experiences. Not only does it show trustworthiness, but also lets other people know how their experience was with you and if your looking for a similar experience.

Anyway these are just a few for now as a I am a new member n all Tongue. Will def add more as I think of it. Once again I love this idea and hope to grow with this website and eventually call it home ! <3

Thanks for Reading,
-Life
Awesome suggestions I’m going to make a thread too
I agree with Life. One of the big things other forums don’t have is the scammer section right up front which leads to them being able to scam.

We currently have members banned here on RuneBay that can’t be seen. I also think if a member is banned, once banned their profile should read “why” (scamming, evading, whatever). This is due to people saying oh I requested this due to ___. (Which can be done in other forums. So it is believable.)
[Image: DHtKwnp.gif]
Yes that need to be added asap
(10-23-2019, 07:00 AM)MAGZ Wrote: I agree with Life. One of the big things other forums don’t have is the scammer section right up front which leads to them being able to scam.

We currently have members banned here on RuneBay that can’t be seen. I also think if a member is banned, once banned their profile should read “why” (scamming, evading, whatever). This is due to people saying oh I requested this due to ___. (Which can be done in other forums. So it is believable.)
(10-23-2019, 12:44 PM)Hustling Wrote: Yes that need to be added asap
Currently the only members who've been banned are bots. You don't have to worry about scammers because as soon as they've scammed once, they're no longer welcome on RuneBay.
[Image: db0hdzb-6a475140-1189-4427-a508-55ea3635...Nz8lcE8Ii4]
(10-23-2019, 12:58 PM)Purple Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 07:00 AM)MAGZ Wrote: I agree with Life. One of the big things other forums don’t have is the scammer section right up front which leads to them being able to scam.

Currently the only members who've been banned are bots. You don't have to worry about scammers because as soon as they've scammed once, they're no longer welcome on RuneBay.

U are a good staff for stating that!
(10-23-2019, 03:24 PM)Hustling Wrote:

Yeah, was just a suggestion for future so it could be dealt with professionally in a Moderator or higher approved section where proof can be shown and discussed that way its dealt professionally, I intended the ban section for scammers as Purple stated not just random bots they don't need a thread just ban them and keep it moving. But Purple is right, everytime there has been a bot spam or other issue so far if he hasn't caught it within the first 2-5 mins one of us other staff members have. <3. Purple is on point with that stuff!
(10-23-2019, 04:21 PM)Life Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 03:24 PM)Hustling Wrote:

Yeah, was just a suggestion for future so it could be dealt with professionally in a Moderator or higher approved section where proof can be shown and discussed that way its dealt professionally, I intended the ban section for scammers as Purple stated not just random bots they don't need a thread just ban them and keep it moving. But Purple is right, everytime there has been a bot spam or other issue so far if he hasn't caught it within the first 2-5 mins one of us other staff members have. <3. Purple is on point with that stuff!
Good to know Smile
[Image: DHtKwnp.gif]