CURRENT OFFER Users who post quality content will be PAID! Paypal or RS gold. All verified sellers will be stickied and advertised for 1 month. Users who refer over 5+ members will be paid $2. Sign up and post now before this offer ends!

⭐ VSWITCHER ⭐ #1 LEADING RUNESCAPE AUTO SWITCHER ⭐ BECOME PVP GOD
[Image: Part3-Addons.gif]
[Image: Part4-InAction1.gif]
[Image: Part5-InAction2.gif]
[Image: Part6-InAction3.gif]
[Image: Part7-InAction4.gif]
[Image: Part8-InAction5.gif]
[Image: Part9-LastContactx.jpg]
[Image: feature-banner.PNG]
[Image: feature-bullets.PNG]

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!!!!

HP MONITORING
[Image: hpmonitoring.gif]

PRAYER MONITORING
[Image: prayermonitoring.gif]

FREEZE TIMERS
[Image: freeze-timers.gif]

PERFECTED PRAYER FLICKING
[Image: prayer-flicking-preview.gif]

[Image: switcher-in-use-1.gif]

With over 2 years+ in development....

Research and development has been put forth to figure out the exact moment the data is presented to the client. We have found a way to make it so that the data is received much sooner than any of the clients out there. Allowing you to have the upper hand in every fight you engage into. VSwitcher has proven to increase your kill over death ratio!

BE THE BEST IN LMS OR TURN THE WILDERNESS INTO A STRAIGHT SLAUGHTER HOUSE!

We have a private community here at VSwitcher and we are all determined to find the best advantages in pvp. Stay up on all the best ways to come up in PVP. Your not just buying software. Your joining a family. Look forward to seeing you around. Join us today!

MORE PREVIEWS
Seems like an unfair advantage tbh. As a PKer I wouldn't be happy if someone has 100% perfect switches because they're cheating.

I PK honorably and I wish everyone else did as well.

Cool program though.
[Image: db0hdzb-6a475140-1189-4427-a508-55ea3635...Nz8lcE8Ii4]
(11-08-2019, 12:18 AM)Purple Wrote: Seems like an unfair advantage tbh. As a PKer I wouldn't be happy if someone has 100% perfect switches because they're cheating.

I PK honorably and I wish everyone else did as well.

Cool program though.

Much respect that you do. AHK and other clickers have molded pking since the early 2000s. I was the first to turn it into something "SMART". Now it has evolved into something bigger then I could ever imagine. With everything in time things change. This is obviously against the rules and based upon how Jagex handles it will keep it afloat, but as of right now we have stayed under the radar. Losing sucks and is not fun. Being on the winning end is fun and what is enjoyable in my opinion. Especially when it stacks your bank. So.... maybe it is time to join the dark side.
if you use a 3rd party client is it honor?